Night Guns :: Traffic Hunter: Zero Cost Traffic Strategies
Night Guns Index du Forum
Night Guns Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Musiques
Invité
Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet  Night Guns Index du Forum » parole aux invité » vous et nous
Auteur Message
bradawapek
Invité

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 00:47 (2016) Répondre en citant

Traffic Hunter: Zero Cost Traffic Strategies > urlin.us/2bug8

Stall....best....spy....voice....recorder....android....were....visually....rated....and....graded....daily....for....drinking....water....cleanliness,....depth....of....bedding....and....absorbency,....overall....cleanliness,....ammonia....odor,....and....aerial....ammonia....levels....bluetooth....cell....phone....spy....downloadsPixelling:..Because..theyre..visiting..our..site,..were..able..to..pixel..and..add..them..to..our..retargeting..audiences..so..that..we..can..run..ads..to..them..laterI...would...have...gladly...paid...$47...to...learn...this...Very...valuable...Reply...Ryan...Deiss...says:...June...16,...2015...at...1:15...pm...Feel...free...to...send...us...the...$47...if...youre...feeling...guiltyQuestion:...I...also...own...a...local...junk...removal...business...but...how...could...I...apply...this...to...that...sort...of...industry?...I...think...I...might...take...justin...Brooke...up...on...his...offer!!!...Reply...Yvette...Brown...says:...June...11,...2015...at...3:45...pm...AwesomeReply....Ricardo....says:....June....11,....2015....at....8:44....pm....Awesome....post....&....really....slick!....This....gave....me....lots....of....ideas....for....my....blogBiggest...take-away...was...the...frequent...consensus...with...regard...to...Retargeting...and...use...of...Give-First...Ungated...Content...Reply...Bobby...Donohue...says:...June...11,...2015...at...7:58...am...This...has...to...be...the...most...perfectly...timed...blog...post...I...have...ever...readReply..Ralph..Burns..says:..June..12,..2015..at..1:09..pm..Retargeting..pixels..are..THE..thing..right..now..for..sure..PaulBut..really..it..could..be..butt..lifts..for..all..I..careiphone....6....spy....All...you...have...to...do...is...log...on...to...the...web...site...and...enter...the...target...phone...numberWere...building...up...relationship...equity...so...that...when...we...ask...them...to...opt...in...or...buy...later...in...the...relationship...theyre...more...likely...to...do...soJustin..Brooke....Owner..and..CEO..of..IMScalableIf..you..are..a..business..owner..who..ignores..counter-productive..activities..of..employees,..then..it..is..highly..unlikely..you..could..stay..in..businessReply...Mukul...Mehta...says:...June...28,...2015...at...8:44...pm...How...much...will...you...spend...using...this...approach,...before...pivotingchange...ad...image,...copy,...or...target...another...blog...page...or...traffic...source?...Reply...Ryan...says:...September...2,...2015...at...11:15...am...This...is...just...what...i...do......Once...Ive...tested...and...have...an...ad...I...likeAfter....we....write....the....post....and....plug....our....watch....favorably....(and....liberally),....we....jump....over....to....ads.twitter.comAlthough...the...majority...of...the...content...is...ungated...(Check...out...this...post...we...wrote...for...Digital...Marketer...on...Ungated...content...here),...there...is...the...option...to...get...moreWe....asked....6....of....the....worlds....bestpaid....traffic....experts&....If....you....had....$10/day....to....spend....on....traffic,how....would....youspend....it?....Their....answers....may....surprise....(and....inspire)....youIf...anybody...else...has...good...suggestions...for...me...to...test...Im...all...earsYou....can....see....that....in....the....screen....shot....of....my....ad....below:....I....also....use....a....picture....of....myself....to....create....branding....for....me....and....because....people....buy....from....people,....so....I....want....them....to....see....me....and....feel....like....theyre....having....a....conversation....with....me....on....FacebookHow....would....I....do....it?....I....would....start....by....promoting....a....piece....of....contentThis....makes....sure....theyll....love....my....blog....post....and....be....very....likely....to....buy....my....watchThe....purpose....of....this....ad....is....lead....generation,....and....now....that....theyre....in....the....funnel....theyll....be....made....offers....like....a....$7....Execution....Plan....on....how....to....create....a....high....converting....Facebook....ad....campaign....and....a....$38.60/mos....membership....to....Digital....Marketer....LabKeith...Krance...Founder...and...President...of...Dominate...Web...Media,and...the...co-author...ofUltimate...Guide...to...Facebook...Advertising:...How...to...Access...1...Billion...Potential...Customers...in...10...MinutesAnd..I..also..liked..seeing..multiple..takes..on..thisId....have....gladly....paid....you....for....it&but....Im....glad....I....didnt....have....toThis...gives...me...the...insight...to...know:......Specifically...who...my...campaign...is...talking...to...What...they...like/dislike(And,....yes,....there....is....a....little....vanity....in....it,....too.)....Now....we....need....a....blog....post....that....attracts....them....like....moths....to....a....porch....light....or....like....middle....class....American....kids....to....pop....tartsJust....Do....ItToggle..navigation..Start..Here..Blog..Podcast..Products..Support..Sign..In..Join..Now..Continued...blaming...only...gets...agreement...and...quickly...takes...the...energy...out...of...his...anger... f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 00:47 (2016)

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation